ROM Hack [Question] Ninjhax 2.5 : Hackrom

Motisma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello !
I am using a rom of "Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (EU)" to edit it and to play it using my Sky3ds with ninjhax 2.5
First, I extracted my two files "romfs.bin" and "exefs.bin" using braindump.
Then, I placed my two files in C:\Users\Name with "ctrool.exe" and I extracted the folders "exefsdir" and "romfsdir" thanks to the windows command line.
I wanted to edit the textures of some pokemon (who are situated in a/0/0/8 ; here is a screen) :

So, the "8" file contains the pokemon's textures : using GARCTool, I extracted my "8" file and get a "8_" folder with the textures of all the pokemon :

Then, thanks to Ohana3DS, I edit the textures I wanted.
After that, with GARCTool again, I extracted the "8_" folder to get a "8_.garc" file and here is my problem :
I don"t know what to do next, I just know that the old "8" file has to be replaced by the new "8_.garc" file, but how do I have to do to repack all this files to make a 3ds rom ?
There is a lot of tutorials for the edition with "Pk3DS" and I know how to convert it with Pk3DS (RomFS Builder) but I don't know how to repack the edited files (Ohana3DS) to make a 3DS rom :c

Somebody has a solution for my problem, please ?
Thank you :)

Last edited by Motisma,

Motisma

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the file now, thank you ! :D

Edit : I think that you made a mistake : it isn't the garc unpacker but the Garctool application ^_^

Last edited by Motisma,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast