[Question] Ninjhax 2.5 : Hackrom

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Motisma, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Motisma
    OP

Motisma Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2015
    Hello !
    I am using a rom of "Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (EU)" to edit it and to play it using my Sky3ds with ninjhax 2.5
    First, I extracted my two files "romfs.bin" and "exefs.bin" using braindump.
    Then, I placed my two files in C:\Users\Name with "ctrool.exe" and I extracted the folders "exefsdir" and "romfsdir" thanks to the windows command line.
    I wanted to edit the textures of some pokemon (who are situated in a/0/0/8 ; here is a screen) :

[​IMG]

So, the "8" file contains the pokemon's textures : using GARCTool, I extracted my "8" file and get a "8_" folder with the textures of all the pokemon :

[​IMG]

Then, thanks to Ohana3DS, I edit the textures I wanted.
    After that, with GARCTool again, I extracted the "8_" folder to get a "8_.garc" file and here is my problem :
    I don"t know what to do next, I just know that the old "8" file has to be replaced by the new "8_.garc" file, but how do I have to do to repack all this files to make a 3ds rom ?
    There is a lot of tutorials for the edition with "Pk3DS" and I know how to convert it with Pk3DS (RomFS Builder) but I don't know how to repack the edited files (Ohana3DS) to make a 3DS rom :c

Somebody has a solution for my problem, please ?
    Thank you :)

Last edited by Motisma, Nov 29, 2015
  2. Motisma
    OP

Motisma Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2015
    Please :cry:

3. Harvest God

Harvest God Er a pixel artist?

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
  4. Motisma
    OP

Motisma Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2015
    Thank you *_*
    I have extract it using the original GarcTool ^_^

5. Harvest God

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
  6. Motisma
    OP

Motisma Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2015
    It says that I need an authorization, to access the page :s

7. Harvest God

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
  8. Motisma
    OP

Motisma Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2015
    I have the file now, thank you ! :D

Edit : I think that you made a mistake : it isn't the garc unpacker but the Garctool application ^_^

Last edited by Motisma, Nov 29, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice