[Question] N3DS's C-Stick on HANS

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Phoenny, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Phoenny
    OP

Phoenny Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Italy
    I was wondering if, now that HANS' source code is public, someone managed to fix the issue about C-Stick not working when loading a game through HANS.

2. Olmectron

Olmectron GBAtemp Addict

Dec 31, 2012
    Mexico
    A game
    I think it was okay just to answer: no, none has fixed C-Stick issue when loading an app or game through HANS.

3. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    Okay OP is just asking if the C-Stick can be fixed for HANS. Come on, that's probably something a lot of people may want since games are compatible with them. Cut him a break, seriously.

Pandaxclone2, Minnow and ihaveamac like this.
  4. Phoenny
    OP

Phoenny Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Italy
    You summed up pretty well my question. Especially for games like Monster Hunter X, if I want to play it with the English translation, it will be a pain to play without C-stick, even if I have it on my console.

5. shadow1w2

shadow1w2 Still here.

Mar 16, 2004
    United States
    CA
    Been playing some Majora's Mask and noticed that HANS fixes all the slow down problems the game has by overclocking.
    Really surprised the game doesn't use the extra power to speed things up it really really helps.
    However the C-stick is disabled, which well, its playable but kind of a bummer.
    I wonder why it disables it but I'm sure some unofficial builds will start solving things like that and odd game compatibility so best to just wait if ya don't get into the code yourself.
    I really wanted to make some custom skins for Ridge Racer 3D too heh.

But ya, really wonder why the C-stick quits working in the first place. Hmm.

6. Phoenny
    OP

Phoenny Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2015
    Italy
    Maybe... It doesn't work because HANS can't tell the difference between a New and a Old 3DS, but it's just a random guess.