ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys;

Now, i have seen that there is a MP4 payload around someplace here in gbatemp, however, im not quite sure what does it load.
As example;
First, there is This One .

and This One

So what im asking is, How do i get an MP4 of an application that i want. according to andriy921 Post , it states: Simply exctract needed package into www folder in wamp on your pc. Open payload.php?sysver=540 in browser. Save page as payload.mp4. And modify index.html to redirect to payload.mp4 instead of payload.php?sysver=540 for 5.4.0.

So, im not quite sure how to get an MP4 of an specific App, if i need to compile it, or just load it trough the browser and save it as an MP4, but im not sure what i need to save.

Also Is the MP4 the app itself? or just an specific way of accessing to it?

vgmoose

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the mp4 contains the exploit+an embedded version of the application. To generate them, you can compile the source code yourself or get them from the person who made the app. Usually the mp4 is included in the downloads, which you would then host.

You can also download the mp4 files from existing sites like mine or wiiubru's in your browser, by clicking on the mp4 links and hitting control/command+S. But the mp4 itself will contain everything that you need.

edit: actually, when you compile you get .bin files for different firmwares, which the php translates on the flies into an .mp4 for that version. At that point, you can save the mp4 from the browser or keep using the php server to translate it. This means to generate mp4s all you need is the .bin file for your system version.

Last edited by vgmoose,
Reactions: freefrank

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok... so.. as example:
i got Loadiine GX2... and these are the files that come with it :
Screenshot_1.png

Now... How do i get the MP4 file from this? the Payload.php has this at the end ----- "header("Content-Type: video/mp4");" ----- im asuming this is the file that it can be converted to MP4. however, when i load that file from my browser, and save it as an MP4, i got a 0kb file..

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's exactly what i been doing, and it doe snot display anything, just a blank website, like if it wasn't loading the mp4 file, or recognizing the tag sysver=540. i think it might be mongoose the one failing to recognize the tag, will try with xampp. ill post back asap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM