Hacking [Question] Install CIAS on CFW using the computer

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well people says than usually people use this for ask things and its confused bc they think its another thing and i writted question for no people misstaken it

Well i have CFW and i want know if exist some tool from install cias from computer without copy the cia in the sd and install it with devmenu, bc my sd its only 2 gb (1 gb with the nand partition) and i only have space for one rom and i dnt have double space for it... (i need double space bc its the rom space and the cia space)

I have something called autocia than have a option for that but never worked for me and the creator says than he get the tools here and did the spanish interface... that mean its some english tool than probably can works better to me?

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
There's ctrclient that can do that, it's included in the CIA CFW download. Though really, if you can, I'd much more recommend just getting a bigger SD card, you can get 8GB ones from Amazon for about €5.

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On the 'run.bat' file that you'd use to install the dev menu, you can change the 'DevMenu_2x.cia' with another cia's title, however, this apparently has trouble installing some things larger than ~512mb.

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well my file its 210 mb but i always have this error: ctrclient: failed to connect and i cant fix it, my ip its fine and when i do a ping with msdos says than ip its fine, i have a tool than detect ips and detect my nintendo 3ds ip fine too... i dnt know how fix that

And the guy than says than i need a bigger sd card...

I have a 32 gb microsd but i have 3 microsd to sd adaptors and anyone works... i have bad luck D:

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try installing a much smaller file, like bigredmenu. If it still fails, triple check that it is the right ip address (as in run the ip scanner again and check for mistakes in the ip you entered).

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
triple check? i use the ip scanner about 10 times and says the same ip finished in 100 before use the computer tool for send my Taiko cia...

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
what bat file? i only have the ip than says in the ip scanner on my 3ds and my computer tool... and its the same... im 100% sure than i did fine

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the tool and the error...

24pxs3o.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.