Hacking [QUESTION] Hardmod Isn't Being Seen By Laptop

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My laptop won't read the hardmod I have. I plugged in the SD into my computer's internal SD reader, I get a blue screen, but my computer doesn't ask me if I want to format it, and WinDiskImager doesn't see it either. Help please?

BruceJackieJetLeeLiChan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You might want to research which adapters are confirmed working before you spend money.
Crap, I don't have one. OFF TO WALMART!

HAH! With a 90 day return policy he can buy all the adaptors there cut up the packaging and tape it back and still be able to return it.

Reactions: WeedZ

ArmoredGuns1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't really need an adaptader. I did two hardmods just connecting the sd card directly to the laptop. Make sure the cables are in the correct sd pin order.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You don't really need an adaptader. I did two hardmods just connecting the sd card directly to the laptop. Make sure the cables are in the correct sd pin order.
Thats a good idea. But it has been reported that some adapters, including on-board ports, won't recognize the nand. You were just lucky with yours.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
it depends on the model even down to what nand brand is used on your console, the 2 that are very picky are the 2DS Samsung nand and n3DS Samsung nand, n3ds toshiba nands are generally fine with most SD readers and all o3DS models work with most SD adapters

Reactions: WeedZ

leerz

Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
depends on which one you have
if you have a regular 3ds, you should be fine
if you have an n3ds, you should have at least a better sd reader (transcend brand are cheap and works tested)

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
depends on which one you have
if you have a regular 3ds, you should be fine
if you have an n3ds, you should have at least a better sd reader (transcend brand are cheap and works tested)
Out of topic, are by any chance the creator of noobkiller?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr