Hacking [Question] Can I load gateway on my O3ds fw9.2 from profile exploit?

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I load gateway on my O3ds from profile exploit?
I saw that they have a method for doing it on N3ds, is it possible on 3ds on 9.2 to load from profile exploit instead of web exploit?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I load gateway on my O3ds from profile exploit?
I saw that they have a method for doing it on N3ds, is it possible on 3ds on 9.2 to load from profile exploit instead of web exploit?

You could always downgrade your Sysnand to 4.2 and update to 4.5 using a rom.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can down grade your white list to unblock the blue cart and downgrade system settings to reintroduce the mset bug. You can then use the blue cart and profile exploit. If you downgrade the system settings you will loose access to your NNID settings though (and likely something else I'm forgetting).

Oh... And I think you can use Sudokuhax as well... I only skimmed the first couple pages of the tutorial thread (lack of time right now to give it a proper reading), but that seemed to be the gist anyway.

Edit: Downgrading your sysNAND to 4.X will break all your saves for games requiring 6.x and greater, BTW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k