[QUESTION] Any way to kill 3D effect/slider?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by LaPingas, Jul 25, 2017.

1. LaPingas
    OP

LaPingas FGC Monster

Nov 2, 2016
    Israel
    Armada's Mustache
    So, my 3D slider is fucked up a bit.
    For some reason, after I opened it from sleep mode (was on sleep mode for several days), everytime I shake the o3DS XL even a bit the 3D effect turned on until I hold it still with no movement. When I hold back the slider it doesn't happen, but you know.. That's not a solution.

So, my question - is there any homebrew application that kills the 3D effect/slider? If so, is it possible to switch back and forth? Is it permanent or only until turning off the system?
    And no, I won't consider installing some 2DS stuff even if it's the only solution.

Thanks from ahead

2. pandavova

pandavova @pandavova FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Oct 27, 2015
    Germany
    Windows 10 Pro
    You could open your 3DS and remove the slider..

3. LaPingas
    OP

LaPingas FGC Monster

Nov 2, 2016
    Israel
    Armada's Mustache
    Nah, I'm 14 and I think I broke enough shit lately. No, not because I'm a little careless shit. But it happened :/ So telling to my dad isn't a very good solution too.
    My circle pad is also broken and maybe I'll take it to a woman who knows how to fix 3DS stuff (without my dad knows), maybe she knows how to remove the slider.

4. pandavova

pandavova @pandavova FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Oct 27, 2015
    Germany
    Windows 10 Pro
    You cant use a screwdriver? lol

Why you don't ask her first instead of writing this post?

5. Feffe

Feffe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2008
    Italy
    Use the parental controll to disable the 3D effect?

6. LaPingas
    OP

LaPingas FGC Monster

Nov 2, 2016
    Israel
    Armada's Mustache
    Because maybe there's a tool to just turn off this unnecessary shit. And I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to go and fix my circle pad at her place.
    And no, I don't know to use a screwdriver. School teaches bible, but not how to use a screwdriver :P

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Oh shit. Works perfectly. Didn't think about that :unsure: THANKS!