Hacking Question about Wiibrand?

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to update to 4.3U can I do this with the Wiibrand application? I've tried both Wiibrand Gui's here on the TEMP and just get a bunch of gibberish the bomb will show up even though I have to click on the 17 than back to the 18th and yes I read the threads. If I click on the Wii bubble at the bottom right the Wii locks up so I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong? any help would be great! :) Also maybe a mini walkthrough on how to properly use either of the Wiibrands would be great thanks again!

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
figured out part of the problem I had the date set to the 17 on the wii for some odd reason weird changed it to todays date lol :P rebacking up my NAND just in case I'll need it if something goes wrong its taking for ever though lol :P

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wilbrand supports all the system menu versions from 3.0 to 4.3 excluding 3.3k. I had it working for 3.3k at one time, but then broke it and was too lazy to go back and fix it.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@ op: you have the .dol for the hackm ii installer on your sd card, right?

Anyway to update to 4.3 willbrand isn't needed.
Just use modmii to get the needed files and update with Multimod manager.
If you wii is hacked there's no need to rehack.

Silverwolfe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um the same thing is happening to me... help?? My date is set to the right thing and everything but for some odd reason when I open the letter there is like all this gibberish and when I try to go back to the home menu it freezes...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.