Question about web browser 10.3

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by lordkill, Jan 22, 2016.

1. lordkill
    OP

lordkill Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    Brazil
    I have my Nintendo 3ds Xl in 10.3.0-28U, but Nintendo release 10.4, internet browser still open with no update? I've seen reports that are asking to upgrade to use internet browser, Can someone confirm this? Open in your 3ds browser in 10.3 to see if will ask to update and cancel opens the browser. Thanks

2. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    Once you see this update message in the browser, you're locked out of the browser for good and can't use browserhax.

You need to do this

1. unplug router
    2. turn on 3ds and set a theme. Then go to the browser and enter the URL for browserhax: http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax_auto.php then close the browser
    3. Go to system setitngs, then internet setting and set the DNS to 107.211.140.065 (Tubehax DNS) (This by itself already blocks the update servers)
    3. replug router, exit system settings and quickly tap on the browser icon. You're now in homebrew launcher, install menuhax immediately!!

Last edited by MattKimura, Jan 22, 2016
  3. lordkill
    OP

lordkill Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    Brazil
    Thanks. My 3ds xl never received message for update. I never connected my 3ds in internet after nintendo release 10.4 firmware.I'll do what you said before connecting again in the internet

Last edited by lordkill, Jan 22, 2016
  4. MattKimura

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    Once you have menuhax installed, you can proceed to downgrade from there. Menuhax also helps with downgrading with better compatibility. You should be set once you get menuhax.

Just remember that only 9.9+ users can have their browser's block you if you don't have their servers blocked.

5. lordkill
    OP

lordkill Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    Brazil
    This work with old 3ds xl?

6. MattKimura

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    Yep! Old, new it doesn't matter. The browserhax link I posted automatically detects what 3DS you have and gives you the proper browser exploit.

7. lordkill
    OP

lordkill Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    Brazil
    Thanks. I will test

8. infamousxx

infamousxx Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 29, 2016
    United States