Hacking Question Question about the new SD Emunand

burtonjon4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there! If I create an Emunand on my SD and only play offline on it, and still wanted to play online on my Sysnand, is that possible? Or is it still a huge risk to get banned? I just want to be able to play Pokemon and a few other single player games and to mess around with homebrew but keep my sysnand normal to be able to play Smash online. I plan on using SX OS as it looks like the best one so far. My switch is currently on 6.1.0 and it is a hackable switch but I have not started the hacking process yet. I want to get all my information straight before I jump into it, so I don't brick or get an insta ban. Thanks!

TheHackersHat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't plan on pirating games, I suggest you switch to Atmosphere, a superior CFW. As for your question, I’m not sure. I’ve heard that updating your Sysnand to 6.2.0 will not allow you to enter sleep mode. I recommend you just wait for SX OS to be updated to 6.2.0 so that you’ll be able to play online.

EDIT: Currently, 6.2.0 does not support CFW.

Last edited by TheHackersHat,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First and foremost, realize if you do any "hacking" at all even if it's on emunand you risk a ban. Accept that and move on.

If you dont want a ban, buy a 2nd switch. Period.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1