Question about streetpass?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by fatkinglet, Sep 21, 2014.

1. fatkinglet
    OP

fatkinglet Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2012
    Canada
    1. Will streetpass download update automatically?

2. What should the parental setting be if I don't want my 3ds xl to download update no matter what?

3. I am play Bravely Default on r4i 3ds, anyways to get more villagers easy using wifi/internet at home?

thanks in advance

2. fatkinglet
    OP

fatkinglet Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2012
    Canada
  3. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Hi :)

1. No I doubt it as long as all wifi connections are deleted in systemnand. You can turn all Spotpass options off internet settings, just click on Spotpass and say No to both options, sorted. :)

2. I have a parental code lock on just to be sure that no one else updates your 3DS so I suggest its a good idea. Just put a 4 digit code in I suggest use the same as your bank card so you don't ever forget, I do and you don't forget that way.

3. Sorry can't help you on that one I have no idea I have never played the game.

Hope this helps you :)

4. Ryft

Ryft GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 21, 2013
    United States
    Illinois
    If you want to set up Streetpass over wifi, Google "3ds homepass". There are many different guides on how to set it up with different devices.

5. Sychophantom

Sychophantom I'm a plant.

Mar 7, 2008
    United States
    Born on the Bayou
    Streetpass has nothing to do with downloading updates. That's Spotpass.

The pin method is probably the safest way to avoid someone else updating your 3DS, but really the only reason not to is for piracy. Otherwise, update away.(But I see you're asking about something in a pirated game, so there's that)

After a certain point in Bravely Default, villagers are meaningless. However, using friends and visitors in later battles helps a great deal. I'd suggest looking in the Wifi and Tutorial sections for Homepass methods.