The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello. So i was wondering when you use saviine to dump the save data from your wii u games, how exactly does it work for getting the saved data from other save slots coming from games that have 2-3 save slots. Like Yoshis woolly world for example. Or is that all a part of savedata.bin when you dump it.
Oh speaking of when you get savedata.bin from yoshis woolly world.... If i were to use amiibos and get various yoshi designs for my save file then dump the data would the amiibo designs be included in the savedata.bin i get?

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. So i was wondering when you use saviine to dump the save data from your wii u games, how exactly does it work for getting the saved data from other save slots coming from games that have 2-3 save slots. Like Yoshis woolly world for example. Or is that all a part of savedata.bin when you dump it.
Oh speaking of when you get savedata.bin from yoshis woolly world.... If i were to use amiibos and get various yoshi designs for my save file then dump the data would the amiibo designs be included in the savedata.bin i get?
When I used it, it dumps all the save file so if you have 3 it'll have 3 dumped and all amiibo txt. It is listed in certain folders and certain files that you would have to simply inject the correct one in, or you can inject it and not overright your current save. That's as far as I know, but basically what I do I just make backups of my saves and then put 100% saves on there for games that have them.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh hey so sorry for the double post but i needed to correct a mistake i made in an earlier post. When i dumped yoshis wooly world i got savadata.dat not savedata.bin. i dont know if this will fix any confusion for anyone out there willing to help me with this question

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So on yoshis woolly world i have two saves. A 100% one with most all of the amiibo yoshis and one after the opening cutscene. When i dump i think i recall only getting a single savedata.bin in the common folder. Is this normal?
Yes it is normal. Sometimes you get different files with it though depending on the game and what you have.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh hey so sorry for the double post but i needed to correct a mistake i made in an earlier post. When i dumped yoshis wooly world i got savadata.dat not savedata.bin. i dont know if this will fix any confusion for anyone out there willing to help me with this question
I've never had that happen, maybe renaming or redumping should fix that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.