Status
Not open for further replies.

VLinh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was wondering this for a while and i was wondering if the R4 itself can break like dosent read the sd cards, does not function anymore and stuff like that. i now you can break it psychically but is it possible to break on the inside? like putting a virus ( i know some people will way its not possible) and why im wondering about this is something i need to keep to my self =D

If you find any ways it be really awesome, this being something very weird and awkward

please if you could write down the links to get them it be really help ful to me

EndlessShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are two major trojans that can brick a NDS through a flashcart. I'm sure no one here would have them and even if they did, why would they give it to a guy with a hidden agenda?

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
WTF?? Who would want this?? Maybe some Jackass whose going to trick people into thinking its a new firmware and bricking their DS..

I hope this is just a worry thread not a secret plot to destroy innocent peoples R4..

No-one tell him where to get the stuff anyway..

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is the wrong place to ask this sort of thing, we don't really tolerate malicious matters such as this.
Even if the goal is a noble one, we can't just make exceptions so...

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol