Question about QCMA

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Cortexfou, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Cortexfou
    OP

Cortexfou GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2016
    Belgium
    Hi,
    I have some games and saves on my PC with QCMA. I made these backup with my psn account. Now, I want to change my account with my vita on HENkaku. Can I still use my games and saves from my old account with my new vita HENkaku ?
    Thanks for your answer.

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    No. Official games are tied to your account, and cannot be played on a separate account.

You can use your old account, restore the games via QCMA, and make backups that you can install on your other account if you want to play them instead.

3. Cortexfou
    OP

Apr 14, 2016
    Belgium
    Thanks. I m gonna do that. I asked because I dont want to get banned with my actual account

4. Cortexfou
    OP

Apr 14, 2016
    Belgium
    Also, I install some VPK with my actual account and backup them with QCMA. Is there a way to install them on my new account without rebackup them into VPK ? Also I buy a lot of games on the psn and if I need to turn them all on VPK ti play them on my new account, it gonna take a long time. It exist a way to do it faster than one backup at time ?

And what about the saves ? Is there a way to use them on my new account ?

Last edited by Cortexfou, Nov 17, 2016