Naendow

Brick-Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey :)

I have pretty much any homebrew I want on my PS3. It will be mainly used for playing online from now on.
Is there a way that PSNPatch automatically disables all homebrew and restores PSN access, so it can directly go into PSN like on OFW?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can disable them with a button combo. you have the psn patch plugin, right? push select while in psn patch to get to psn patch toolbox. from there, you can install the plugin. this won't automatically disable that stuff (need a button combo).

Naendow

Brick-Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Good to know that there is a button combo. That method is way better than starting the app every time. I think there is no way to get it automatically, right? If there is, that would be perfect.

Naendow

Brick-Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am not using webman or similiar, so that wouldn't be a big deal. Actually, I am not using any homebrew most of the times.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, unfortunately, there's no way to do that. cobra has a patch that prevents homebrew from being opened while online as well. if you mount the game, disable syscalls, sign in to psn, then you can play with little risk.

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
In fact, there is an option in webMan to disable syscalls and all on startup, but I never tried it, you should give it a try.
Either way, there is also a plugin for SEN Enabler that do the same as PSN Patch.

Naendow

Brick-Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Another idea to make Psnpatch a bit more better for me would to enable auto-login for psn, but I am unsure if that works.
Will it automatically login to psn after I disabled PSNPatch?

@Eveldee Tbh, I do not want to risk anything with any other software. I know that PSNPatch does its job, so I am going with that, even if my idea won't work.

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, just use the PSNPatch plugin, if you already know how to use it. And no, never enable auto-connection to PSN, it will connect you to PSN before PSNPatch disable everything.
In addition, I don't think it will be disabled if you disable PSNPatch, so just stick to using it with the plugin at each boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.