Hacking (Question) About PS4 Jailbreaking

DS92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
i did it, i cleaned it out and changed the thermal paste, i made it from looking like it was used for 3 years, to may it was used for like 2 months. also my model is the 1215A.

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did it, i cleaned it out and changed the thermal paste, i made it from looking like it was used for 3 years, to may it was used for like 2 months. also my model is the 1215A.
Noticed how much quieter it is now at home page?

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a small bit, wish there was a way to shut it up for good. my PS2 and PS3 Slim never made as much noise as it does.
Disconnecting the fan will do just that. The problem is, to do more, more energy is needed. A by product of energy is always heat, I wonder how much longer untill fans and heat sink cannot cool down

DS92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Disconnecting the fan will do just that. The problem is, to do more, more energy is needed. A by product of energy is always heat, I wonder how much longer untill fans and heat sink cannot cool down
i do wonder if Sony made the fan that loud during some games, just to try to get people to buy the PS4 Pro.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1