jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi guys
I found a cia of pokebank on a site I cannot mention ^^
Do I just install it and use pokebank normally? Cause I remember reading somewhere that pokebank has a monthly subscription fee.

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I tried to install it from big blue menu and it gives an error. Also in the category tab on top screen it says "Patch" and not "Application" like other cias I have. Am I doing something wrong?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
You need to buy a montly or yearly subscription, then you get an extra app to download once you pay, called poketransffer.
Once this is done, everytime you start poketransffer, it connects to your NNID (you need internet) and you can start transffering pokemon.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
don't know, i just know i transffered all my pokemon from original cartridges "white/black/white2/black2" to my original alpha sapphire.
All where obtained in the games but with cheat codes on a ds flashcart and then the save was transffered to my legit bought gamecarts from all those pokemon games, cause you need the original gamecartridge in the 3ds when you transffer.

jimskeet2002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well on my case, my hacked pokemons are not registered on my pokedex. I tried moving the for trade and then back again to see if something happens but no. Maybe one way is to start an alpha saphire rom and trade them between the 2 roms?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: