Hacking Question about Plailect guide.

Maximoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, very weird. I downloaded the files, and tried both other app and ropbin , separately. The otherrapp downloaded was a 25,87KB file named POST5_U_25600_usa_9221.bin. I rena mês it to hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD_11-0-0-33-USA.bin, put in the root of SD Card and lanched the Homebrew aplicativo through its ícone in Home menu...

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, very weird. I downloaded the files, and tried both other app and ropbin , separately. The otherrapp downloaded was a 25,87KB file named POST5_U_25600_usa_9221.bin. I rena mês it to hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD_11-0-0-33-USA.bin, put in the root of SD Card and lanched the Homebrew aplicativo through its ícone in Home menu...
Is the Homebrew Launcher giving you any errors?

Maximoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is the Homebrew Launcher giving you any errors?

Yes, I think this is an error:

16iacnl.jpg

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I did it! :cry:
You named your payload wrong or you typed it wrong here. You said you named it to hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD_11-0-0-33-USA.bin when the underscore between OLD and 11 should be a hyphen ( - ), according to the picture you posted, so it should be hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD-11-0-0-33-USA.bin.

I changed my instructions to match this, so that was my bad, sorry!

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: Maximoff

Stock98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm if that still doesnt work then download the 11-0-0-32 otherapp payload and rename it to hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD_11-0-0-33-USA.bin as instructed by KunoichiZ. No idea why the 33 otherapp payload doesn't work even though system is 11-0-0-33 *shrug*

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm if that still doesnt work then download the 11-0-0-32 otherapp payload and rename it to hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD_11-0-0-33-USA.bin as instructed by KunoichiZ. No idea why the 33 otherapp payload doesn't work even though system is 11-0-0-33 *shrug*
The underscore between Old and 11 should still be a hyphen.

Maximoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You named your payload wrong or you typed it wrong here. You said you named it to hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD_11-0-0-33-USA.bin when the underscore between OLD and 11 should be a hyphen ( - ), according to the picture you posted, so it should be hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD-11-0-0-33-USA.bin.

I changed my instructions to match this, so that was my bad, sorry!

Yes, I've just copied your example, because our systems match. But don't worry, I appreciate your effort and I did as you just saind and now it works!!! Thank you very much!^_^

@Update:
One last question. I'm using a 2DS system and I read about possible brick in long time sleep mode. Is it still happening?

Last edited by Maximoff,
Reactions: KunoichiZ
D

Deleted-379826

Yes, I've just copied your example, because our systems match. But don't worry, I appreciate your effort and I did as you just saind and now it works!!! Thank you very much!^_^

@Update:
One last question. I'm using a 2DS system and I read about possible brick in long time sleep mode. Is it still happening?
Shouldn't be no

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@Update:
That's only on n3DS systems on version 2.1.0. It's recommended to continue directly with Part 5 of the A9LH guide on n3DS systems as leaving it in Sleep mode for long periods of time while on version 2.1.0 can cause bricks.

Azaghâl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, again,
New question,
Plailect often say to copy and merge 3DS folder of a .zip.
Do i have to just copy and merge only this folder (aka 3ds) it would be weird but I don't want to brick my poor N3ds.
or do I copy and paste/merge all of the content of the .zip

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, again,
New question,
Plailect often say to copy and merge 3DS folder of a .zip.
Do i have to just copy and merge only this folder (aka 3ds) it would be weird but I don't want to brick my poor N3ds.
or do I copy and paste/merge all of the content of the .zip
Only copy and merge the 3ds folder.

Azaghâl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well,

I'm facing a problem I'm on Section II part 4.
  1. Get into the Homebrew Launcher on SysNAND through the entrypoint of your choice. DONE
  2. Open Decrypt9 (This can sometimes take a few tries), then go to "EmuNAND Options", then "Miscellaneous...", then select the "Health & Safety Dump" option to dump Health & Safety tohs.app (you can use Up and Down / Left and Right to change the name) DONE
  3. Press Select to eject your SD card, then put it in your computer DONE
  4. Extract Universal Inject Generator, then copy both hs.app from your SD card and FBI.ciafrom the FBI zip to the input folder DONE
  5. Double click go.bat (or execute go.sh with Terminal on Linux, or double clickMac_inject_launcher.app on Mac) DONE with windows
  6. Copy FBI_inject_with_banner.app to the root of your SD card and reinsert your SD card into your 3DS DONE (checked twice)
  7. Press B on Decrypt9, then go to "EmuNAND Options", then "Miscellaneous...", and select the "Health & Safety Inject" option DONE
  8. Press down once to select FBI_inject_with_banner.app, then press A and confirm to inject
I can't, I have to enter "left, right, down, up, A" if i wish to preceed and then I can't change anything I only have the option to chose hss.app file.
Should I copy into the input folder? Delet the hss.app file?

I'm using FBI 2.4.2 and Decrypt9WIP-20160814-201618.zip.

Last edited by Azaghâl,

konsolenumbau.expert

Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
Just like it's standing there. You need to do the computer part and after the generator finished there's "with_banner. App". This needs to be copied to the root of sd. Then you should be able to select this one within decrypt9. Greetz Seb

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

konsolenumbau.expert

Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
Well you might consider bring that device to someone who knows what he is doing mate. Dont want to offend you but... You can brick it when not everything is done like stated in the guide... I did a lot of em and it always worked so you doing something wrong there.. I can tell what from here sadly as I don't know what you have done till know. Sorry... Greetz Seb

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1