Hacking question about ntrBootHax

enol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have my question, yesterday I had to do an Old2ds and my question is. with it unchanged and with the sleep button activated. Should I turn the console on in idle mode? because what I can think of is that my flashcard is broken, with a modified console is there any way to check if it works correctly? * I do not know if it's the right place, but move the thread

Last edited by enol,

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
What is "idle mode"?
If you flashes your flashcart, only thing you need is boot.firm (rename safeb9sinstaller) on root of your sd and hold the button combination (x+start+select+power)

enol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What is "idle mode"?
If you flashes your flashcart, only thing you need is boot.firm (rename safeb9sinstaller) on root of your sd and hold the button combination (x+start+select+power)

sleep mode, sorry for my english. the question I have is if the unmodified console can turn on with sleep mode activated

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What is "idle mode"?

with the modification that I have in mine, just rename and check if it works correctly

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the console will just power on IN sleep mode, which is necessary for the hack to work.
1. Insert Flashcard
2. Turn console on
3. Use magnet to find the sweet spot.
4. Turn console off
5. Turn the sleep switch on
6. Press Start+Select+X and then press and hold power for 5 seconds without releasing the others.

DISCLAIMER: Make sure your Flashcard can boot normally on your vanilla system prior to doing any of this. Your flashcard has to be in working order (it's in the guide) to use it for NTRBootHaX. So make sure you install the kernel as well.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, the console will just power on IN sleep mode, which is necessary for the hack to work.
1. Insert Flashcard
2. Turn console on
3. Use magnet to find the sweet spot.
4. Turn console off

5. Turn the sleep switch on
6. Press and hold Start+Select+X and then press and hold power and hold the other buttons for 5 seconds without releasing the others.

DISCLAIMER: Make sure your Flashcard can boot normally on your vanilla system prior to doing any of this. Your flashcard has to be in working order (it's in the guide) to use it for NTRBootHaX. So make sure you install the kernel as well. this part applies only if the card is not yet flashed. If the card is flashed it should not appear in your home menu. You don't need any kernel files if the card is already flashed
Fixed

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What if succubus were real? :ninja: