Hacking question about nds-card.com ?!? help

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it worked out they are not a scam or any thing like that got my order done and all that really fast on ordering when you know what your doing.

Last edited by leerpsp,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nds-card hasn't scammed anyone before, to my knowledge. They are GBAtemp's sponsor for a reason. Just do what they tell you to do to pay for your order so that you can get your product. They have to ask this way because selling flashcarts is against PayPal's ToS and they can get away with it by using a specific PayPal address and the message they say to give.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They aren't scam. Selling flashcart is against PayPals TOS. Obviously they don't want people writing "paid 19 for piracy flash carts" so they can get their account deleted.
yes but how do they know that i was the one who sent it tho is what i'm asking? because my papal is another email all together i did not make an account on there i logged out as gust so should i make an account and then redo the order with paypal this time?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes but how do they know that i was the one who sent it tho is what i'm asking? because my papal is another email all together i did not make an account on there i logged out as gust so should i make an account and then redo the order with paypal this time?
They would know that it's you based on the order number. :/ But you should definitely use PayPal and make an account on nds-card.

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
<my bad> they're not scam bro

Last edited by yardie,

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went through what you're going through but in the end i got my products. I was in here too making a thread about it because they even sent me an email saying "we never sent you our paypal email address" after I had already sent them the payment. But apparently it was miscommunication. They're not scammer however I've had better experiences with http://3ds-flashcard.com/

Last edited by comput3rus3r,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thank you all for the comments I belive you that they are not a scam. just did not ever had this happen before.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh well I'm suprised paypal hasn't shut down that account I'm sure by now they know it's linked to NDS Card
I wonder if they use a different account each time someone buys something? Unless someone can confirm that the email listed above was one they have gotten as well.

Shroomalistic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went through what you're going through but in the end i got my products. I was in here too making a thread about it because they even sent me an email saying "we never sent you our paypal email address" after I had already sent them the payment. But apparently it was miscommunication. They're not scammer however I've had better experiences with http://3ds-flashcard.com/

I bought from them years ago and had good luck. Just ordered my r4i gold from them yesterday. Sucks though cause they say they have a USA facility but my tracking was from china.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the order i'm having them email me the paypal info so i can send the payment... my paypal email is not the same as the email i registered on the page so i hope this works out.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought from them years ago and had good luck. Just ordered my r4i gold from them yesterday. Sucks though cause they say they have a USA facility but my tracking was from china.
yeah they do say usa shipping but it's always from china for me too. But they give you some nice codes to download games with every order.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh they havent sent you their paypal info yet?
they did on the other but i was told to make an acount so i did with the same email then they give me a new order number so i emailed them like they told me to. i only have $20 left to my name on my card so i have to order from them lol

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't trust them, you can buy from me. But they're not scam bro
Dude, how many times do you have to be warned not to try to sell your shit outside the trading area? Obviously you're not moving them very well if you have to post on every thread you comment on about selling to someone. I guess I shouldn't care this much but it's annoying seeing you pester everyone about it. If they want to buy from tempers, they know where to go or will be directed. Give it a rest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: btw i feel this a good time to remind you guys that sea of thieves was made by rare, who also...