Hacking Question about modding!

GlontzVidia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello, i am new and i would like to buy a 2nd hand Nintendo 3Ds-XL with version 11.9-42E and i would like to know if there are any risks in modding it. All i want to do is to install any games i like on it. What do i need and if you can help me with a link to a tutorial! Also what to check when buying it? Thanks

GlontzVidia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
well i dont have flashcard i believe its a piece of hardware and the console is on Europe and i dont know how to use dsi wire and thats why i asked for a tutorial or smth

GlontzVidia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
you can get any dsiware from the eshop, then the guide will get you the rest of the way there

one more question. I have found a modded console to buy already. My question is can i have multiple sd cards with games and switch between them or the mod works only on that sd card?

GlontzVidia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
If you mod your 3DS, multiple SD cards should work as long as you copy the essential files from one to the other.

Hello thank you for reply also what happens if the console is banned from online what features can i use and cannot use? i can play the games installed via cia but what are the downsides?

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banning on a specific game will lead to in usability of most online features for that game. Sometimes, if it is linked to your NNID, you will be unable to use most online features in general. However, as long as you disable SpotPass, prevent your friends on your Friend list from being able to see what you are playing, and don't do anything stupid(Illegal Pokemon, clear and obvious cheats) you should be fine.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1