Hacking Question about making a LEGIT CIA

Angelo Spagnol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
To make a LEGIT cia we need to BUILD the CIA from the pre-installed content of a hardware. I.E LEGIT CIAS where created from the Pokemon X and Y bundles from nintendo 2DS.

I have a NEW 3DS LIME GREEN that came with Super Mario Bros Bundle. In order to downgrade it i've used the Plailect system transfer guide. In the process the system was formated and i "lost" the pre-installed content. After downgrading, hacking with a AL9H and update it back to 11.2, i entered ESHOP and downloaded the game again.

I Wonder if i still can make a LEGIT cia from this downloaded contend, because i've tried the Decrypt9 to extract the CIA and it could not identify it as a LEGIT one.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
To make a LEGIT cia we need to BUILD the CIA from the pre-installed content of a hardware. I.E LEGIT CIAS where created from the Pokemon X and Y bundles from nintendo 2DS.

I have a NEW 3DS LIME GREEN that came with Super Mario Bros Bundle. In order to downgrade it i've used the Plailect system transfer guide. In the process the system was formated and i "lost" the pre-installed content. After downgrading, hacking with a AL9H and update it back to 11.2, i entered ESHOP and downloaded the game again.

I Wonder if i still can make a LEGIT cia from this downloaded contend, because i've tried the Decrypt9 to extract the CIA and it could not identify it as a LEGIT one.

Technically yeah but, if "lost" the pre-installed content and re-downloaded it..

D

Deleted-19228

The "legit cia" is due to the ticket. Your ticket shouldn't ever change.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head