Hacking Question Question about LayeredFS

GuglioIsStupid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I am wanting to make a mod on the Nekopara series and I would like to know if LayeredFS works with it (atmosphere 0.17.1 OFW 11.0.1)
I am wishing to make a mod on where the game videos are the exact same as the pc version (I already converted the videos to mp4) I will send a screenshot of the files (I own the game legally no piracy here)
Am I able to just make a folder called "movie inside "sdmc:atmosphere\contents\0100B4900AD3E800\romfs" Or will I have to rebuild the nca to play this (It includes the update so does the title id change?) If it doesn't work with LayeredFS then I would like to know how to rebuild a NCA

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 9.33.41 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 9.33.41 AM.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 111

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am wanting to make a mod on the Nekopara series and I would like to know if LayeredFS works with it (atmosphere 0.17.1 OFW 11.0.1)
I am wishing to make a mod on where the game videos are the exact same as the pc version (I already converted the videos to mp4) I will send a screenshot of the files (I own the game legally no piracy here)
Am I able to just make a folder called "movie inside "sdmc:atmosphere\contents\0100B4900AD3E800\romfs" Or will I have to rebuild the nca to play this (It includes the update so does the title id change?) If it doesn't work with LayeredFS then I would like to know how to rebuild a NCA
All mods go in the /atmosphere/contents/(Game ID)/romfs folder so...only one way to find out if they work or not.

DizzyDrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you manage to get it working?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse