Hacking Question about Internal Memory

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
Trophies
XP
Country
Short answer: no.

EDIT: Long answer: Yes, by somehow reading the NAND chip, but everything is encrypted, so you wouldn't be able to read the data anyway.

TLOR FETT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short answer: no.

EDIT: Long answer: Yes, by somehow reading the NAND chip, but everything is encrypted, so you wouldn't be able to read the data anyway.

I am guessing no one has broken the encryption to it then, hmm. Is there a guide anywhere on how to read the Nand off the board of the DS?

TLOR FETT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
Trophies
XP
Country
This guide seems good. If you have a 4.3 Wii, I recommend method C or D... more info in the thread.

Alternatively there's this guide as well.

Depending on your hacking experience, hacking your Wii may be either very complicated or fairly simple.

TLOR FETT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I had checked out that guide, looks mega easy in comparison to JTAG exploit on 360 which I have done. I don't even have the WII yet I was just looking into it because on Craigslist (classifieds) tons of people are selling WII's cheap

TLOR FETT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being they are completely different maybe easily? Please don't troll me I am new hear. Never having read how to modify a system and understanding completely different realms of programming, computers have nothing to do with one another.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse