Hacking Question about hacked PS1Classics

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Im not asking for any links or how to do it, just a "yes" or a "no" so i know if i should keep looking or stop wasting my time. Is it possible to get the PSN version of PSX classic games hacked (e.g FF7 or Xenogears) or am I stuck with PSX rips that a converted to work for PSP. I only ask cause im sure the PSX classic versions would have slightly better compatibility with the PSP and they probably wont ask for changing discs so i wont need 3-4 isos for the one game etc. Sorry if this is n00bish btw im new to the PSP hack scene (only just recently ordered a PSPGo as i couldnt find one in store, havent even recieved it yet
frown.gif
)

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
It is possible, you just gotta look in the right places for them.
You CAN make multidisc conversions by yourself anyway, but generally it's better to stick to PSN versions since sometimes they have bugfixes (if needed) that others don't, and you get to access the software manual should the need arise.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
PSN version of them are PS1 rips too, they ask for disc change and everything.

Don't forget, pops = sony's official ps1 emulator.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wth really? Didn't know that, so how does itw ork if i downloaded it officially from PSN and paid for it? I get to what would be the end of the disc on a PSX console and it still asks me to change even though there's no disc?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
misticknight said:
Wth really? Didn't know that, so how does itw ork if i downloaded it officially from PSN and paid for it? I get to what would be the end of the disc on a PSX console and it still asks me to change even though there's no disc?
In the pops menu there's an option to switch discs. PSN downloaded PS1 classics have all the discs in a single EBOOT.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fair enough. anyways thanks for the answers guys, much appreciated. guess i'll keep looking for the PSN version hacks but i wont look to hard if even the official ones are just emulated too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU