Hacking Question about Freeshop

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Guys i have free Shopon my New 3DS, i just linked it to a web page where i found tittle Keys.

my question is: lots of games are missing there, is this because there are only Eshop Games or All the games are planned to be shown there?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Guys i have free Shopon my New 3DS, i just linked it to a web page where i found tittle Keys.

my question is: lots of games are missing there, is this because there are only Eshop Games or All the games are planned to be shown there?
Only games that are normally available on eShop will be available through FreeShop. In addition, you can't get all games through FreeShop, as people need to upload their title keys to the database for them to become available. No titlekey = no game in FreeShop.

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Only games that are normally available on eShop will be available through FreeShop. In addition, you can't get all games through FreeShop, as people need to upload their title keys to the database for them to become available. No titlekey = no game in FreeShop.
ok then, that's why i see little tittle list there on free shop. thanks very much!

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah I could have sworn that miitopia had an American version on mine I'd have to check when I finished work in about 13 hours though [emoji23]

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DarkDante

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yup you can check and lots of games are still missing. Lol
the parking game i do not see on my freeshop list for US just JAP. For Miitopia. I just have the Casting call listed for US.

Also, if there are any retail cart only games that have been released you will not ever find them here.

Reactions: DarkDante

DarkDante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
the parking game i do not see on my freeshop list for US just JAP. For Miitopia. I just have the Casting call listed for US.

Also, if there are any retail cart only games that have been released you will not ever find them here.
Yup is available on us eshop too that parking star, is only digital download and is not listed. Miitopia is cart and digital format game and there is only eur and Jap regions listed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess he's innocent