Gaming Question about DLC and patches

sirauron14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just hacked my 3ds using the cfw and I would like to know how to get the latest game update and DLC for games. It seems Super Smash Bros isn't working is there a way to fix?

Last edited by sirauron14,

TehVillylol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just hacked my 3ds using the cfw and I would like to know how to get the latest game update and DLC for games. It seems Super Smash Bros isn't working is there a way to fix?

Do you have access to *hax?
You can use eshop with it and update.
But you cant get dlc with it. I just updated because of that.

sirauron14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have access to *hax?
You can use eshop with it and update.
But you cant get dlc with it. I just updated because of that.
I don't know what "*hax" is lol, I'm new to this stuff. I have some .cia of some game updates though would that work if I run it like a regular game?

kumorebikun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I don't know what "*hax" is lol, I'm new to this stuff. I have some .cia of some game updates though would that work if I run it like a regular game?

I never updated using eshop, just download .cia format updates and dlc and install them just like you would any game. Works without problem with me, used it with SSB, Pokemon Alpha Saphire, Fantasy Life and Triforce Heroes, use them all for online play and haven't been banned (yet lol).

sirauron14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never updated using eshop, just download .cia format updates and dlc and install them just like you would any game. Works without problem with me, used it with SSB, Pokemon Alpha Saphire, Fantasy Life and Triforce Heroes, use them all for online play and haven't been banned (yet lol).
Thanks! another question. SSB doesn't work for me it closes and tells me to restart. Other games work what should I do to get it to work?

kumorebikun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Thanks! another question. SSB doesn't work for me it closes and tells me to restart. Other games work what should I do to get it to work?

Try to install a different file, the .cia you have most likely wasn't properly converted. I used the subreddit for 3DS roms to download SSB, maybe a file from there would work for you :)

kumorebikun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
For some reason Smash bro isn't working I downloaded another rom and it just won't work. :/ does cfw version matter?

I don't think it should, as long as the file gets installed it should work... But don't take me for my word, maybe you should try updating your cfw and see if it works them? I'm using a nightlies build of rxTools from 22.11 (build 265d53e).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-