Hacking Question about changing Backup Managers

lettuce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have just installed the new, PS3 AVCHD and Game Manager Mod of OBM manager, and stupid me forgot about the deleting of all your games when installing a different manager. My question is are the game all deleted or are they still stored on the inter HDD somewhere, as im sure the HDD space has stayed the same even though the Gamez folder isnt there anymore??

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Each manager is associated with a folder. When you delete that manager, you delete everything inside that folder.

In order to switch managers, the best way would not be to move everything from one associated folder to the next, but rename the folders to their respective one and move icons and other data into each folder then delete.

To be sure, right before you delete, view information. If the data storage is relatively high, then deleting that manager will probably delete your games too.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I think if u overwrite the old manager with the new one (instead of deleting it then installing the new manager) it does that for u. It may even ask u if u want to use folder "X" the first time u load the manager.

I could be mistaken, but that's just my 2 cents.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak is right, if you use the same manager, the update just replaces the core files for the manager to run and overwrite the pre-updated one. Open Manager lets you use the OMAN folder or LAUN folder (if you used the original back up manager)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse