question about change n3ds ll langrage

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by gzd, Dec 15, 2016.

1. gzd
    OP

gzd Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2016
    Canada
    I have a Japanese n3ds ll. already running cakefw. But the language is Japanese and i just play us game only. so how can i change the language or change the region.

2. LunaLogic

LunaLogic Gimme DLDI please.

Jan 21, 2016
    Switzerland
    Under the Great Firewall
    Region changing is "Almost Comletely Unnecessary" for CFW users because they can easily run out-of-region games. Many CFWs support that kind of game. Even your CFW don't have that function, you still can use something like NTR to make those game appear.
    But anyway, if you really want to change your console's region.
    https://3ds.guide/region-changing
    It's based on arm9loaderhax+Luma3ds, so you may want to do some research on a9lh. For example: https://3ds.guide/get-started

3. gzd
    OP

gzd Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2016
    Canada
    thanks for the reply. I am not really want to change the region. just want to see english instead of japanese on the emunnad screen.

By the way, how to run sper smash bro card on the emunnad. I just can get black screen.

4. Ronhero

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    To region change an n3ds all you need to do is download the 11.2 usa cia. Install all of them, dump your secure info a file, hex edit line 100 the first hex spot from 00 to 01, inject back and then delete all titles ending with J

5. gzd
    OP

gzd Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2016
    Canada
    really thanks. could you please give me the link to download 11.2 usa cia and the tool for edit secure info

6. LunaLogic

LunaLogic Gimme DLDI please.

Jan 21, 2016
    Switzerland
    Under the Great Firewall
    1:3DSNUS (I'm not sure if it still works anyway)
    2:Any hex editor. For example, winhex or ultraedit.