1. a4n

OP a4n Member
    Newcomer

Antarctica
    hi there! so i found the release for braindump, but when i try loading it on my 3ds via homebrew, it says "This homebrew exploit does not have support for launching applications under target titles. Please use a different exploit"

2. fmkid

fmkid Just another GBATemp's random guy

Colombia
    Braindump is a very old (and basically obsolete) homebrew. If you want to dump your game cartridge, use GodMode9 better:

https://3ds.hacks.guide/godmode9-usage.html#dumping-a-game-cartridge

3. a4n

OP a4n Member
    Newcomer

Antarctica
    i have gm9, but that brings up the question of how id use it with ohana3ds. thats the whole reason i got braindump in the first place haha

4. MrVtR

MrVtR GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    The last time I used braindump (2018 I guess), I had to unninstall my cfw and run just the homebrew exploit on ofw to work,otherwise, I got stuck on the same error you have
    My advice is to you download an decrypted .3ds on net and use HackingToolkit v5.7 to extract the RomFS if you need(since you want to open the files on ohana3ds)

Last edited by MrVtR, Nov 26, 2020
    a4n likes this.
  5. fmkid

fmkid Just another GBATemp's random guy

Colombia
    Do you need a dump on .cxi format, right? GM9 also can obtain that kind of dump format, but dunno if you can do it directly or if is necessary make a cia dump first then extract .cxi from cia.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - braindump, question,