Hacking Question about AuReiNand

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only thing at this point keeping me to rxTools was the TWL_FIRM Patches that allowed use of older previously blocked cards (its good to be able to use my old AceKard 2i again! :D ) does AuReiNand have the same Patches for O3DS? (as i'm wanting to setup A9LH and rxTools doesnt exactly support it yet. )

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
only thing at this point keeping me to rxTools was the TWL_FIRM Patches that allowed use of older previously blocked cards (its good to be able to use my old AceKard 2i again! :D ) does AuReiNand have the same Patches for O3DS? (as i'm wanting to setup A9LH and rxTools doesnt exactly support it yet. )
Nope, you have to install the patched TWL_FIRM manually (you will find it on that iso site). I think it's a 0004013800000102 cia file... (https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-patch-twl_firm-to-play-normally-blocked-ds-games.414578/)

Last edited by RealityNinja,

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one last question, can i continue using my EmuNAND? (desipte i know A9LH lets us run everything now from SysNAND i'd like the saftey of "Fuck it up? Restore the Emunand!" that emunand has.)
Yes, you can still use emunand.

AuReiNAND boots automatically in emunand unless you tell it not to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong