Hacking Question about a PS1 game downloaded with Adrenaline

Zeroba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In my area, Spyro games are restricted to PSP and PS3, however, I was able to download Spyro via Adrenaline. (However I am aware of Adrenaline's current inability to play PS1 games)
I'm pretty sure I read a guide somewhere about a more complex way of getting the game+license onto the vita, but is there anyway to possibly make the Spyro I downloaded through Adrenaline show up as a bubble?

lgnmcrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't Adrenaline the PSP part, not the PS Vita part?

This should probably answer your question. If it does not, read the stickies I guess.

EDIT: Misread what you were trying to accomplish

Last edited by lgnmcrules,

yifan_lu

@yifanlu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working before, basically you install it in psp mode and the backup the rif in ux0:Pspemu/PSP/LICENSE. Then you download the PSP package and install it with content installer in idu mode (idu mode lets you install packages without needing a license). This will create the required __eboot_pbp file but it also wipes the rif. Now restore the rif and you can play the game. This worked for me for all the crash games in NA.

Reactions: Zeroba

Zeroba

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Isn't Adrenaline the PSP part, not the PS Vita part?

This should answer your question. If it does not, read the stickies.
Clearly you've missed what I'm trying to attempt. The other person gave me constructive, working feedback. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't go telling other people to go read stickies they already have like a fool. I know it's the PSP part.

I got it working before, basically you install it in psp mode and the backup the rif in ux0:Pspemu/PSP/LICENSE. Then you download the PSP package and install it with content installer in idu mode (idu mode lets you install packages without needing a license). This will create the required __eboot_pbp file but it also wipes the rif. Now restore the rif and you can play the game. This worked for me for all the crash games in NA.

Thanks for actually giving a proper answer. Such a shame though, as I don't really want to mess with IDU mode too much.
I may still attempt it however. I wanna play my Spyro games on my Vita pretty bad haha

Last edited by Zeroba,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm