Hacking (Question) A9LH. 2 different SD carts

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok i have tried it but the folders are still there. if i put some games in the folders on my 2. sd. will it conflict with the games on 1. sd?

dudemo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have tried it but the folders are still there. if i put some games in the folders on my 2. sd. will it conflict with the games on 1. sd?
No, they won't conflict with each other. Just be aware that everytime you swap out SD cards, you will have to unwrap ALL of your installed games on that SD card. This can get tedious if you have a lot on each card.

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

ChickenMcFly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, they won't conflict with each other. Just be aware that everytime you swap out SD cards, you will have to unwrap ALL of your installed games on that SD card. This can get tedious if you have a lot on each card.
what do you mean by "unwrap"?

dudemo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean by "unwrap"?
When you swap SD cards, apps installed on the SD card will act as though they are new and will be in a wrapper like a birthday present. You will have manually click each one, select Unwrap, and then select OK.

I did this for a very long time after A9LH was released on two 16Gb cards. Finally I caved and bought a 64Gb card so all my games were on one card and I didn't have to unwrap them every time.

Looks like these: http://imgur.com/mWbugwi

Last edited by dudemo,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
on my 3ds i dont have to unwrap them xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@dudemo
do you use emuNAND?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have a 128GB microSD and a 64GB

dudemo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I did not use an emuNAND at the time. I only switched SD cards when I wanted to play different games.

Games on card 1 would be gone when card 2 was inserted but I would have to unwrap all the games on card 2. Likewise when reversed. It got to be annoying enough to justify a new card purchase.

Was on 10.7/A9LH/Luma3DS at the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...