Homebrew [Question] 3DSX not showing up

capz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all :lol: . I couldn't find the answer to my problem anywhere so I figured I'd ask here.​
I've got the whole ninjhax setup going on my N3DSLL and I can run a bunch of homebrew apps. DownloadMii for example works just fine. However, not all 3dsx apps are detected by the hb menu for some reason. My own 3dsx doesn't, and I've tried a bunch of homebrew but about 1/4 doesn't list at all.
I am using a retail copy of CN and the microsd card that came with the system. Is my hb menu outdated? (just grabbed it from smea's site) or could something else be causing the listing in the hb menu to fail?
the homebrew apps are located in <microsd>/3ds/<appfolder>/<appname>.3dsx which should be fine, right?

I'm lost here. My own 3dsx launches in citra just fine and I'd like to start testing it on the actual n3ds now :glare:

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This used to happen. For me, deleting the app off the SD card, booting ninjhax, exiting, putting it back on, and then booting Ninjhax works. Make sure it's named properly.

sd:\3ds\dildo\dildo.3dsx
Where can I find this dildo homebrew, it's exactly what I've been after?
If only the 3DS had a rumble function...

Reactions: DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I find this dildo homebrew, it's exactly what I've been after?
If only the 3DS had a rumble function...
Kelton2 was originally goint to be a beta tester, but he doesn't want to. It displays an inage of a dildo onscreen and says "Up my ass" on the bottom. It's called 3Dildo because it supports 3D.

Reactions: Kelton2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat