Queen's gate spiral chaos translation?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by zergslayer69, Apr 16, 2013.

Apr 16, 2013
  1. zergslayer69
    OP

Member zergslayer69 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Was there ever any menu work on this game? I think I stumbled across a site once that had a translation but when I downloaded the supposed translation file, it came with no direction on how to apply it. Already did a search in the forums and didn't turn up with anything.

Likewise, is there any menu work on the gundam generations game since we are in the topic of srpg games?

2. Frank Cadena

Member Frank Cadena GBAtemp Fan

Brunei
    There was some work done on the G Gen front but the hacker, CrashmanX, had trouble with the CPK file compression and until he solves it there won't be any progress on it. Sorry.

3. zergslayer69
    OP

Member zergslayer69 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Ah, so there was never some pre alpha release with minimal translation?

4. LEDAHGRIM

Newcomer LEDAHGRIM RPG Dreamer

United States
    I don't think so, I only came across a menu patch for the first game "Queens Blade Spiral Chaos"
    but freezed the game when you scrolled down the menu...

As far as "Queens Gate Spiral Chaos" I haven't seen any menu patch even partial released.

5. Frank Cadena

Member Frank Cadena GBAtemp Fan

Brunei
    @zerogslayer: Nah. There weren't any releases. In fact, the moment he figures out the compression or gets help with it, I'm going to help out with the translation. I'd drop everything else to work on G Gen since I love, really love, the G Gen series.