OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Castlevania: Symphony of the night, Death Stranding, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and Mario Party 5. There's no quarantine or anything similar here in Mexico, except for schools, they're gonna be closed for a month.
Solid list. I'm sure my avatar gives it away, but I will never knock anything Castlevania! Lucky for you guys in Mexico to not be near total lockdown, haha.

Reactions: Alexander1970

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Resident Evil 4
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
Metroid Prime 1
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Rayman Origins
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 7
Super Mario Strikers
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox 64
Need for Speed Underground 2
Need for Speed Most Wanted
SSX3
SNK vs Capcom 2
Pacman Championship Edition DX

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Solid list. I'm sure my avatar gives it away, but I will never knock anything Castlevania! Lucky for you guys in Mexico to not be near total lockdown, haha.

That's because our president and most of the people in my country are stupid.
I'm going to lock myself either way.

I'm afraid of large groups of stupid people.

Last edited by JuanMena,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
My list for now consists mainly of binge-playing all King's Field games (really underrated and forgotten series because it's Japan-only), along with some other old games (mainly SNES ones) such as Eye of the Beholder, Ultima IV-VII, Aretha I and II and Wizardry I-IV...

Might play some newer games a bit too but bored of them already so gone back to good oldies!

tmnr1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My list for now consists mainly of binge-playing all King's Field games (really underrated and forgotten series because it's Japan-only), along with some other old games (mainly SNES ones) such as Eye of the Beholder, Ultima IV-VII, Aretha I and II and Wizardry I-IV...

Might play some newer games a bit too but bored of them already so gone back to good oldies!

I'm a big fan of retro games as well. I played Ultima underground on pc and loved it, I'll have to try the other ones. I would suggest Metal Warriors, very fun but also quite hard, also someone recently discovered a Satellaview game called Cooly Skunk, it's a platformer that looks fun. And of course there are all those rpgs that I have yet to play like Lufia, Terranigma, Secret of mana 2, Star Ocean and so many more. The snes has so many good games.

Xalusc

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
i recommend .hack quarantine.
Profile pic checks out.
Though before you play Quarantine, it's probably better to play through Infection, Mutation, and Outbreak.

As for myself, I bought a Saturn pretty recently, so my quarantine list includes stuff like NiGHTS into Dreams, Sonic R, X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Grandia, Panzer Dragoon, Clockwork Knight, and many others

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
We do not now how long this "Situation" lasts but I think Resident Evil 3 Remake is maybe a good Game on April 3rd.
(We still have no Confirmation that the Game will be also postponed or delayed....:rofl2:).
If this lasts til April 3rd, you can be dang sure that I’ll be spending my quarantine in Racoon City!

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see RE3 getting delayed because it should already be completed. However shipping for a customer to receive it or even stores could take longer.

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Animal Crossing is too perfect lol

If I try another game, it’ll probably be a nice, lengthy RPG. Maybe I’ll finally try The Witcher 3.
Obviously we have no idea how long this will last, but I feel like a 14 day quarantine period would be the perfect way to experience The Witcher 3

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Satisfactory should really get some game time one of these days. And I got around to installing terraforming mars, but should at least give it more chance.

For others: plague inc. Or pandemic, if you've got others to play it with you. Both are very fitting for the current day. ;)

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
204450_front.jpg

You guys can thank me later.

D

Deleted User

I do like Persona 3 a bit more, but both are excellent games.
Also the other SMT games, clever setup or time consuming grinding.

Right now I‘m trying to play through Bloodborne The Old Hunters DLC
on NG+, so this will take a while...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Only if you send him feet