OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
500x_boom.jpg

Tecmo's PlayStation 3 third-person shooter Quantum Theory isn't just for the PS3 anymore, now coming to North American Xbox 360 consoles as well this spring.

No, that screenshot isn't a PlayStation 3 owner's head exploding at the loss of an exclusive title to the Xbox 360. Judging by the reaction to McWhertor's hands-on with the game during this year's Tokyo Game Show, this Gears of War-looking action shooter isn't exactly a large glowing dot on anyone's radar, so news that it's coming out on the Xbox 360 as well should be met with a mild 'hmm.' It does have that interesting art nouveau environment and the ever-shifting Living Tower going for it, but then it's a third-person shooter created by a Japanese developer, which seems to raise warning flags in many a gamer's mind.

So yes, Quantum Theory is coming to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 this spring. How excited are you?
Source.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want this, it's a third person shooter, something that's getting rarer in the shooting genre.

I bet this will be banned in Australia though, look at the sweet and stylized blood and gore. I also doubt this could even get a D rating in Japan, it's looking quite graphic for an eastern made game.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
thts not totally "multi"
i'd prefer it if it were also for the PC then u would call it multiplatform but seriously too many shooters

Posts merged

thts not totally "multi"
i'd prefer it if it were also for the PC then u would call it multiplatform but seriously too many shooters

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill