Homebrew Quake and Doom for Wii U

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get Quake and Doom work for Wii U. I don't mind if I have to use vWii but I'd like to use RetroArch's WiiU ports for the (assumed) better performance. The problem is, Retroarch just doesn't load, or, if I load an individual libretro core, it stays at a black screen and I have to power cycle my WiiU. How do I get Quake and Doom working on my WiiU? Preferably without the vWii.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey are these builds still breaking? I'm interested in having these games play off of my Wii U
I *think* so. I can't get Genesis Plus GX to run at all from the WiiU's homebrew loader, it just gives me a black screen. I hope it's not related to me cutting some of the cores I don't use out of the SD card.

morpheous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a stack dump on both installs of Quake, running on my wii u's vwii.

Both quake-0_08 & QuakeGX_0.05-2_Wii, throw a "Exception (Aligment) Occured!" error message. anyone got a working install of Quake for wii/wii u's vwii? also, if you have a working vwii or wii u channel forwarder, that would also be great.

Thank you much, fellas. ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all