pyGecko and Loadiine problems (Xenoblade X US)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Jason Erds, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Jason Erds
    OP

Jason Erds Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2015
    United States
    Hello,

I am playing Xenoblade X (USA) with Loadiine (only launches with Loadiine v4.1 on EclipseSin.github.io)

When I launch it with pyGecko along with Loadiine on the EclispSin page, it goes back out to the WiiU Menu.

Can someone help me? How can I use pyGecko with Loadiine?

Thank you

2. EclipseSin

EclipseSin FullMental Trollemist

Apr 1, 2015
    United States
    Vegeta's Hyrule
    It launches fine for me using Loadiine (Mii Maker + pyGecko) and pyGecko (Loadiine) using mii maker mode

do the normal mii maker stuff, then when it goes back to the home menu, launch the browser and run pygecko loadiine. then go back to the home menu and run mii maker again. it should boot xenoblade just fine

Last edited by EclipseSin, Dec 10, 2015
    eco95 and Jason Erds like this.
  3. Jason Erds
    OP

Jason Erds Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2015
    United States
    EclipseSin, I am glad you responded. So I am definitely doing some steps wrong. Here is my procedure, which I tried after reading your response:

1. Freshly booted WiiU; enter browser and go to eclipsesin.github.io and click on "Loadiine Kernel" and get a nice "Finsihed Installing" screen.
    2. Go back to browser and launch "Loadiine (Mii Maker + pyGecko)"; install Loadiine when prompted. This takes me back to WiiU Home Menu.
    3. Launch browser again and this time click on "pyGecko" under Payloads, and get a nice "Finished Installing" screen again.
    4. Click on the WiiU Menu button, go back to Home menu.
    5. Click on Mii Maker and I get an error code: 160-2200 (Please press and hold the power button etc etc.)

What am I doing wrong?

4. matrixsoul

matrixsoul Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2015
    Canada
    I also have error code: 160-2200 with the USA v32. Windwaker is working fine with the same method.

5. Jason Erds
    OP

Jason Erds Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2015
    United States
    Matrixsoul, I am able to play the game just fine. I can't load it with pyGecko as per the steps I listed. Are you at least able to launch the game without the pyGecko thing?

6. matrixsoul

matrixsoul Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2015
    Canada
    I still get error 160-2200 even if I don't load pyGecko. I can play fine with Loadiine v4.

7. Jason Erds
    OP

Jason Erds Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2015
    United States
    Well, I can confirm that inam having the same issue. Launches fine with loadiine 4.1 but throws code if any other method is employed. I am hoping EclipseSin can tell us what we are missing

8. acidmango

acidmango Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2014
    Canada
    I can confirm that USA V32 does not cooperate with Loadiine v3 but cooperates fine with v4.
    And afaik there is no version of v4 that works with pygecko. =[

EDIT:
    looks like XCX launches fine in SSB mode on loadiine v3

Last edited by acidmango, Dec 10, 2015
  9. Jason Erds
    OP

Jason Erds Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2015
    United States
    So then what is EclipseSin doing? As per his post be is able to use loadiine and gecko just fine.

10. acidmango

acidmango Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2014
    Canada
    I would guess that he isn't using the update.
    Or he's playing the JAP one? Maybe?

11. Cyberevan

Cyberevan Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2014
    Manila, Philippines
    This is because Loadiine (Mii Maker + pyGecko) is only Loadiine v3 and XenobladesX doesnt work with Loadiine v3 in Mii Maker Mode... Does anyone made it work? Getting also the same error code obviously because Xeno X doesnt work with Mii maker mode in Loadiine 3...

12. Jason Erds
    OP

Jason Erds Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2015
    United States
    So then what are the available options if one wants to cheat?

13. Cyberevan

Cyberevan Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2014
    Manila, Philippines
    The only way right now is if you have the game disc you can just spoof to fw 5.5.0 then play using the game disc with pygecko...
    Or Wait for someone to port pygecko to loadiine 4

14. Jason Erds
    OP

Jason Erds Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2015
    United States
    Thank you. This makes it easier. I have a disc, I will try that with pygecko.

15. SDheff

SDheff Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2015
    Have you tried the EU version?

16. blurx

blurx Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    I've gotten it to work with SSBB disc. Loadiine exploit -> loadiine + pygecko -> press Y on game -> pyGecko(Loadiine) -> select SSBB game -> Play.

matrixsoul likes this.
  17. Cyberevan

Cyberevan Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2014
    Manila, Philippines
    What region did you play? And what is thr version of the game? And what site did you use to apply the payloads? Thanks

18. blurx

blurx Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    I use Eclipsesin's and it's USA version. The version is 1.01 I guess since I only downloaded what was available so it had that already.

19. matrixsoul

matrixsoul Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2015
    Canada
    Nice! That is also working for me.