Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Puzzleboy v1.0
Puzzle game
ohmy.gif

Puzzleboy%201.0.jpg

Puzzleboy is a puzzle game developed by maRk2512 where your objective is to overcome the few quirks of each level and reach the goal.

download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
 Source
discuss.png
 Discuss

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've just gotta mention this. I played this game for a little while and it really is one fine piece of homebrew. It's fun, good-looking and as far as I'm aware there aren't any annoying bugs.

Great game
yay.gif

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi maRk! First I would like give you as many big thanks as you would possible want for this nice remake. You have done a great job.=)

Then I have to report some excperiences:

Yesterday I played the game, and during a level i choose to save the current game and then quit. Later the same day I continued the game from the saved spot. I then continued to play a few more levels beyond (about 5 levels I think), then I turned the DS off without selecting the quit and save feature. But today when I played the game, It suddenly continues from the old savepoint that I created yesterday even then I have completed about 5 levels ahead of that savepoint.

I think it should be nice If the game saved after every level so this problem doesn't occur. or it would be even nicer If the game has a level selection menu where you can choose among the levels you have completed. That is all for now.

Big thanks again, and keep up the good work^^

maRk2512

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BastarB said:
Yesterday I played the game, and during a level i choose to save the current game and then quit. Later the same day I continued the game from the saved spot. I then continued to play a few more levels beyond (about 5 levels I think), then I turned the DS off without selecting the quit and save feature. But today when I played the game, It suddenly continues from the old savepoint that I created yesterday even then I have completed about 5 levels ahead of that savepoint.

I think it should be nice If the game saved after every level so this problem doesn't occur. or it would be even nicer If the game has a level selection menu where you can choose among the levels you have completed. That is all for now.

Yes, you are right! That's a good idea! I will update the savefunction during weekend. I post the update here when it's done!

...and thanx four your nice comments.

linkmaster03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is a great game! My only complaint is that I have had problems saving. The game always appears to save fine, but when I restart the DS, the save either doesn't show up, or the game freezes when I try to load it. I have patched it with DLDI, and my flashcard is a Supercard SD.

maRk2512

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
Wow, this is a great game! My only complaint is that I have had problems saving. The game always appears to save fine, but when I restart the DS, the save either doesn't show up, or the game freezes when I try to load it. I have patched it with DLDI, and my flashcard is a Supercard SD.

Hmm, sounds strange.

Does the game create a puzzleboy folder on your sdcard? If yes - where? And can you send this folder to me via PM?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021