Hacking Putting game onto sd card?

kavevi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Havent been on for awhile, came back right after the sd2vita annouced. i was able to make one myself after getting all that part. the adapter is working fine!!! i only have one question though, do we still have to install the game ? or can we just download the game folder and put it onto the sd card ? last time i was on, we still have to install with vitamin package or maidumptoll

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Havent been on for awhile, came back right after the sd2vita annouced. i was able to make one myself after getting all that part. the adapter is working fine!!! i only have one question though, do we still have to install the game ? or can we just download the game folder and put it onto the sd card ? last time i was on, we still have to install with vitamin package or maidumptoll
Always have to install

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You have to install, however it's much easier to do so now. Maidump is no longer required for most Maidump games as VitaShell can now install folders (just plop the folder with the game anywhere, and open the menu and go to Install Folder), and you can always extract .vpks into their own folder and install them the same way (I only do this with VPKs that seem to have troubles installing, installing VPKs as normal with VitaShell still works just fine).

You still need maidump for games that require the different launch options, but otherwise installing can be done in Vitashell.

Last edited by Tom Bombadildo,
Reactions: Tony_93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY