Hacking Purchased a new game, will it work?

akhlaq768

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Having my wii u running on the 5.1.1 patch for a while and using the utikdownloader to play the games, I want to purchase the new Zelda game wind.

Can I still play this on my wii u without being asked to do any updates etc..

I don't want to waste money on a game that I can't play on my console

antiNT

:)
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Having my wii u running on the 5.1.1 patch for a while and using the utikdownloader to play the games, I want to purchase the new Zelda game wind.

Zelda breath of the wild comes with the 5.5.1 update which is the best firmware version for Homebrew and hacks.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Good lord, just update to 5.5.2, purchase Barin Age and install Haxchi/CBHC and you will be fine.

bostonBC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He doesn't need to that, The Legend of Zelda breath of the wild doesn't require 5.5.2 to be played.
People who didn't listen to the warnings about getting Haxchi installed when 5.5.1 was the current system menu were extremely lucky when a 5.5.2 exploit was found so quickly.

If he updates to 5.5.2 he can easily run game updates and everything else. If Nintendo decided to waste their time and block even more with a 5.5.3 system update then he could be SOL without Haxchi/CBHC.

Keeping 5.5.1 around because of the browser exploit is short sighted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...