Hacking PSX Emulation

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there, so I am interested in knowing if there is a dedicated psx emulator for the vita?

I don't really like retroarch since the interface is messy, and some games are impossible to play through adrenaline, like Star Wars The Phantom Menace, Digimon World 2003 and many more.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, so I am interested in knowing if there is a dedicated psx emulator for the vita?

I don't really like retroarch since the interface is messy, and some games are impossible to play through adrenaline, like Star Wars The Phantom Menace, Digimon World 2003 and many more.
Not sure about The Phantom Menace but I'm playing Digimon World 2003 just fine. Just gotta fudge the Game ID a bit for compatibility.

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adrenaline's emulator is standalone, if you want something that's not POPS (aka Adrenaline's/the official PS1 emu) or PCSX in Retroarch then too bad, those are your only options.

skarmachild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about The Phantom Menace but I'm playing Digimon World 2003 just fine. Just gotta fudge the Game ID a bit for compatibility.

How about the X Files? A fantastic FMV adventure detective game with amazing atmosphere. People didn't like it but I I thought it was brill

Has troubles running on many emulated things. Won't run on PSP or PS3 ); - only Android via RetroArch lol ;/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn