Homebrew PSX and DS emulator problems.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have been trying to get my PSX and DS emulator ROMs to work but I do not know why they are not loading. Super Mario 64 DS for example says touch screen to start and there is some small white space to the left of it. Can someone please help me?

Warriorccc0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do as it says, you are aware that the DS has a touch screen, right?

The white square is where the point of the stylus is (Which is controlled by the wiimote).

apoptygma

Trophies
XP
Country
smashdude said:
So do I touch that white square with the Wii mote?

I hope he means walk up and touch the white cursor with the physical wiimote on the TV's glass. This guy cracks me up.

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Smashdude thread number 21 since April's first =)

EDIT: Now as I see that his first post was on 01.04.2010 I really think it's a troll in an endless time loop at April's first.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
smashdude said:
So do I touch that white square with the Wii mote?

the white square IS the stylus position, see how it moves when you move the Wiimote
rolleyes.gif

seriously, I think this guy is just having "fun" asking stupid questions and waiting for people to flame it, maybe it's time to just ignore him

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright thank you I did not realize that I had to actually move the Wii mote with the white square to touch the star, Do I need BIOS for the games? Whenever I load them they are SUPER duper glitchy that they like do not load AT ALL. Is anyone else experiencing this?

bluebowser31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having problems as well, it seems on my wii it cant load anything 3d, for example, i tried dementium 2, only the 2D intro worked, i tried metroid prime hunters, nothng worked because start is in 3D, i tried wario D.I.E., it worked till i clicked on the part where it goes 3d.

am i the only one with this 3d problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-