Hacking pstv problem

reeshmd23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to copy my tai folder from my vita to my pstv in the ur0 directory and now dualshock won't sync with pstv, any ideas I'm a idiot!

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Head into safe mode and reinitialize the Vita or reinstall the firmware.

Performing a format or reinstalling a firmware should be the last resorts after troubleshooting and trying all other options possible... Please don't be an ass and stop telling people to format their systems right away just because YOU are clueless and can't come up with any ideas...

To OP, try rebuilding the database and double check any controller plug-ins that might be giving you a hard time because of config issues.

Last edited by Tony_93, , Reason: Typo fix

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
Performing a format or reinstalling a firmware should be the last resorts after troubleshooting and trying all other options.l possible... Please don't be an ass and stop telling people to format their systems right away just because YOU are clueless and can't come up with any ideas...

To OP, Try rebuilding the database and double check any controller plug-ins that might be giving you a hard time because of config issues
Rebuilding the database does not restore/delete boot_config.txt which is why his controller can't sync as the ds4 modules aren't listed and will not load (it's been generated from os0:/psp2config_vita.skprx instead of os0:/psp2config_dolce.skprx), without a controller he can't open vita shell and edit/replace/delete his boot_config.txt, he can't press R at boot either for the obvious reason that his controller can't sync, so indeed reinstalling or reinitializing from safe mode are HIS ONLY OPTIONS.

Now stop being an obnoxious person and start looking at who is actually clueless here. You can even look me up on Google and see how out of your depts you actually are.

P.S. Next time you want to compare the size of your e-penis, don't do it with someone who actually knows what he is doing.

Last edited by mathieulh,

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Performing a format or reinstalling a firmware should be the last resorts after troubleshooting and trying all other options possible... Please don't be an ass and stop telling people to format their systems right away just because YOU are clueless and can't come up with any ideas...

To OP, try rebuilding the database and double check any controller plug-ins that might be giving you a hard time because of config issues.
Who said that reinstalling the Firmware will wipe the Card ?
Isn't enso removed when you reinstall the Firmware ?
That is the easiest way possible....

PSSceneIsBestScene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Why don't you sit down, shut up and show some respect for a long time scene developer, who knows more than you ever will about anything.
In case you need refreshed on just a very, very tiny amount of what he has done for the scene, here are two links
https://www.pspdevwiki.com/wiki/Mathieulh
https://vitadevwiki.com/vita/Mathieulh
Not to forget the work he did for the PS3 scene, such as being responsible for helping us have a free PS Jailbreak, which thousands of people used.

@reeshmd23 you can be guaranteed that anything @mathieulh advises you is 100% correct, he wouldn't bother posting if it was incorrect.

SKGleba

O ja pierdole!
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Two possibilities:
1) Restore system via safemode -- this will clean ur0 so bootconfig but it will also reinit settings (need to log in again+set all settings)
2) Reinstall FW via safemode+pc (if u dont have psp2updat on micro card) -- this wont delete anything, but enso will be removed
The way 2 is better if u have the PUP already on pc/vita - if not - better choose 1
PLS , If u didnt tested, dont reply/post shit , thx

Last edited by SKGleba,
Reactions: Minox

reeshmd23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help sorry to cause any fights. The restore worked don't know what i did, glad i didnt brick anything

Reactions: Minox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153