PSTV Not Finding CMA

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Scarlet, Jul 31, 2015.

  1. Scarlet
    OP

    Scarlet It's Basically Christmas

    pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Scarlet is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

    Our Patreon
    1,886
    2,173
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left
    Hey all ^^

    Basically, I bought a PSTV last week and got eCFW setup using Go! Sudoku. When I did that, I used Vita Update Blocker to connect to Content Manager Assistant and it worked fine. I transferred the save and installed the 6.60 firmware. I have Go! Sudoku on my home screen and it still works as it should.

    Since I only had 1 GB of internal memory to play with, I didn't really do much, ordering a 64 GB Vita Card online. It arrived today, I put it in the system and everything is fine - but when I go to Content Manager to copy some PSP games across, the system didn't tell me I needed to update - which is odd since I wasn't running Vita Update Blocker at the time - but it also won't find my PC. I've tried running Update Blocker but the screen on that just remains the same with the standard two lines displayed.

    Anybody got any idea what I can do? Would formatting the system maybe help..?

    Thanks in advance!
     
  2. Tony_92

    Tony_92 Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    56
    3
    Jul 6, 2007
    Finland
  3. WiiCube_2013

    WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

    Member
    5,943
    1,337
    Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    You need to open up VitaBlocker, add those proxy numbers to your PSTV and then it'll show up.
    I use CMA (works perfectly) but might give QCMA a go sometime later.
     
  4. Scarlet
    OP

    Scarlet It's Basically Christmas

    pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Scarlet is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

    Our Patreon
    1,886
    2,173
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left
    I had all the same settings from when it worked previously. I ended up just leaving it for half an hour and when I tried the exact same thing again it worked, which is kinda strange. Anyway, I should just be happy it works again. I might switch to QCMA to see if it's any better for detecting my damn PC.