Hacking PSTV - Adrenaline 3.1 - Missing options in PS1 games compared to Vita

Gamer4Ever

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have installed adrenaline v3.1 and latest henkaku on pstv.

Issue is when i am in ps1 games when i go into official settings via adrenaline i seem to get much less options compared to a vita, i.e: for CONTROLLER SETTINGS, i only get two options which are assign left analog and analog/digital mode, on vita with the same version of adrenaline and henkaku, there is extra options to assign buttons etc - also again, in OTHER SETTINGS in vita, there is screen size /custom sizing i don't have any of that option on pstv only disc load speed. The the same method was applied to update/install adrenaline via easyinstaller for both systems so i'm kinder baffled why it's an issue on pstv.

thanks!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It's simply how the PS1 emu was designed for the PSTV vs the Vita, it's completely unrelated to hacks. Sony removed customizing the controllers on the PSTV because you don't "need" to, you have to use a DS3/DS4 controller and that has all the buttons needed for PS1 games whereas the Vita lacks L2/R2/L3/R3.

The screen size options were added in Adrenaline's settings if you want to change those.

Reactions: Gamer4Ever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30