Gaming PSPs Backlight Panels

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok heres the deal, my dad took a part my PSP Slim 2001 to fix a small problem, however when he gets a hold of something, he kinda of goes a tad to far, you know how dose this work and what dose this do. Any hoot, I need to know in what order to put the PSP's Reflector panels back together so the screen looks correct? the Reflector panel for those of you who don't know reflects the light of the panels back to the screen. Any help would be great!

Here are some screen I took with my DSi!

HNI_0002.jpg

HNI_0003.jpg

HNI_0004.jpg

HNI_0005.jpg

HNI_0006.jpg

Heres a pic I found on wiki showing how the LCD Panels together!

800px-LCD_layers.svg.png

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Centrix said:
Ok heres the deal, my dad took a part my PSP Slim 2001 to fix a small problem, however when he gets a hold of something, he kinda of goes a tad to far, you know how dose this work and what dose this do. Any hoot, I need to know in what order to put the PSP's Reflector panels back together so the screen looks correct? the Reflector panel for those of you who don't know reflects the light of the panels back to the screen. Any help would be great!

Here are some screen I took with my DSi!

lol FAIL!

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Blimey; your dad sounds like me. I do that sort of crazy crap all the time. It always makes sense while I'm doing it, though...

I'll have to second xist, to be honest. A new screen might be the solution which causes less headaches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)