PSPHugo Won't Play CD Games?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by jonothan.stevens, Jan 28, 2012.

Jan 28, 2012
  1. jonothan.stevens
    OP

Newcomer jonothan.stevens Newbie

United States
    I'm having trouble getting PSPHugo to play TGCD/PCECD games, and was wondering if anyone here could help me out. I'm using the version that's linked in the Wiki in the sticky topic at the top of this forum. I've got each game in ISO+MP3+TOC format, with all the files inside a folder corresponding to the game's title. Folder structure looks like:

PSPRoot:\PSP\GAME\PSPHugo\cd-rom\Beyond Shadowgate\
    with all the .iso, .mp3, and .toc files inside that folder.

However, whenever I try to load the .toc file (which I think I'm supposed to be able to do according to the PSPHugo help file?), it just errors out and never loads the game...leaving me at the main menu.

Where have I gone wrong?

Thanks for any assistance! :)

2. MadHouse38

Member MadHouse38 GBAtemp Regular

Yugoslavia
    Try doing it from beggining but make sure you dont make mistakes..

3. jonothan.stevens
    OP

Newcomer jonothan.stevens Newbie

United States
    I've done it over and over again with no success. As far as I can tell, everything looks fine. I'm sure there's something specifically wrong...anyone else have any advice?

4. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    You're probably running into image problems. Have you tried an alternative rip set? It may be that the toc file is bad.

Actually before i forget, if you do some quick searching you'll find that people had various audio issues with the game when they got it running.