PSPGO softmod

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Varia, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Varia
    OP

Varia GBAtemp Fan

Nov 19, 2010
    So I just followed Rydians guide up to stage 6, where I need to install the 6.20 PRO-B Permanent Patch. So I pressed twice X and it went back to the main menu (without turning off and then on). Does that mean that it rebooted?
    and now I can install it completely (X and then O)?

2. realveemon

realveemon GBAtemp Regular

Oct 2, 2008
    United States
    Pressing X twice is like a test... The fact that it went back to XMB means that its fine....

Reinstall The newest PRO firmware ( I reccomend a non beta version so B8 is a good choice), start the permapatch and press X then O...

The test is if you wanted to try it out and see if your psp would work... it works 9/10 times anyway so there is little to worry about...

Just remeber not to write anything to the flash except from pro and your golden

3. The_Lost_Sabre

The_Lost_Sabre Naberius the Nauseous

Jan 19, 2008
    Canada
    The Void
    Just to tell you even though O is labeled 'canceled' (iirc),that is the button to install the Permanent Patch. I guess it's there in case someone tried to install it without instruction.

4. Varia
    OP

Varia GBAtemp Fan

Nov 19, 2010
    Great, it works.
    Thanks a lot [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice